Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below is Conditions of Sale for Soko Website Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, a major, established in any listing country, holds an account and has submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its listings. Add first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account: refers to the free space that any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its listings.
- Soko Website: means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site www.Soko.website.
- Customer Service: Soko Website means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Soko Website Service: Soko Website means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website: means the website operated by Soko Website accessed mainly from the URL https://soko.website/ and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via the internet.
- Mobile Site: is the mobile site operated by Soko Website accessible from the URL https://soko.website/ and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service Soko Website.
- User : any visitor with access to Soko Website Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Soko Website accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Soko Website can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Soko Website reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Soko Website.
Any complaints should be addressed to the Customer Service Soko Website at [email protected]